Sunday, March 15, 2015

Now a word from our Translator



 A very high good morning to everyone, I am Felipe Annely Servil. I have been working as a translator for 15 years. I have been working with different nations into different places, most of them Americans. Some of the places: such as mercyship, UN, some German teams and so on.
But today I would like to express myself – how I’m feeling beam with joys in working with a new Canadian team, where I met some very important people from Canada. I’ve appreciated all of them  because “all of them love me”.

I’ve seen things I didn’t expect about. We have spent an excellent week together. I’ve learned a lot of important things from them. At least from my part it wasn’t only meeting them and that’s it. I would think this relationship or friendship keep on and doing it always. It’s my expression that and covers each one of you and your family, not only for now but for everlasting.

Felipe





No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTRUCTIONS TO LEAVE A COMMENT!

Click dropdown box by "comment as":then choose Name/URL and fill your name in but leave the URL blank! For whatever reason you can not comment from a cell phone!